About Natoma and NorCal Cannabis:
Natoma Long Beach is an extension of Natoma SF. Natoma and NorCal Cannabis are one of California's leading delivery services and cannabis companies.
We are partnered with Eaze and our joint mission is to improve the lives of consumers by providing convenient, safe and secure access to the highest quality cannabis products at the lowest price. We are seeking compassionate, talented and innovative leaders to join our world-class team and help shape history by positively contributing to the end of cannabis prohibition.
Natoma Long Beach is looking for a Shift Manager to assist with its day-to-day delivery business operations.
The Shift Manager candidate is an organized individual that learns quickly, communicates effectively, solves problems, and can juggle multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities. This person is a hard-working self-starter who can think clearly in high pressure and ever-evolving situations.
The Shift Manager will be responsible for assisting the GM with every aspect of the delivery business with a focus on company-wide growth and efficient operations.
The successful Shift Manager will:
What you need for this role:
Required Education and Experience:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• 3+ years of managerial experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant field
• Leadership skills, ability to grow and develop teams
• Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
• Must have a dependable car or public transportation alternative
• Experience managing a fleet, restaurant or retail establishment preferred or start-up experience.
This is a full-time position and offers medical, dental and vision coverage as well as PTO.
This position reports to the SVP of Delivery. Please send a cover letter, resume, LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
This position will be based in our Long Beach, CA facility, with local candidates being considered.
NorCal Cannabis Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience.