Operations Project Coordinator
NorCal Cannabis is a fully integrated cannabis company with offices in San Francisco and Santa Rosa, CA. We are changing the way the game is played, with a top-tier management team, solid funding, and a portfolio of ever-growing brands. We’re looking for someone who wants to jump in headfirst into this high growth industry and bring organization and efficiency to the office.
The ideal candidate comes from a start-up environment and will not only be organized and efficient but will help set the tone for our company culture.
Responsible for the coordination of a variety of different projects and development of operational policies and procedures. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Prepares reports for Director of Operations and direct reports. Focus on regulatory compliance.
Specific Responsibilities and Tasks
· Project manage/coordinate activities for operations for a vertically integrated cannabis company;
· Develop and implement policies and procedures in all operational areas - cultivation, inventory,facilities/construction, post-production, packaging/labeling, distribution and extraction;
· Work with finance team to develop and maintain departmental budgets
· Serve as Account Coordinator for track and trace systems (i.e. Trellis and Metrc);
· Provide direction and clearly communicate deliverable's to internal & external, cross-functional team members;
· Proactively manage all key milestones of development and execution to ensure deliverable's are met;
· Produce and manage complex spreadsheets (Excel and/or Google Sheets);
· Utilize tools and reports to identify process improvements;
· Use inventory logs and other systems to determine production and post-production capacity;
· Create and manage materials timelines; and
· Liaison with Compliance Team to ensure ongoing adherence to regulatory requirements.
· Bachelor’s degree desired but not required;
· Minimum of 2-5 years of project coordination in a cultivation, packaging, and/or manufacturing environment;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and able to work cross-functionally;
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills;
· Deadline driven, organized and excellent problem solver;
· Adaptable and flexible to change;
· Work well under pressure; and
· Willingness to take initiative,work independently, and work with minimal supervision.
Bottom line, it’s a lot of organization skills mixed with hustle. We’re growing fast,so if you’ve ever been in a position like this before, you know there’s a lot of opportunity to expand as opportunities arise.
If you’re interested, send a cover letter (we’d love to hear about your exposure to cannabis and the industry in general, if any), resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
NorCal Cannabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Operations. This position is located in our Santa Rosa office. Local candidates will be considered for this position.