NorCal Cannabis is a fully integrated cannabis company with offices in San Francisco and Santa Rosa, CA. We are changing the way the game is played, with a top-tier management team, solid funding, and a portfolio for ever-growing brands. We’re looking for someone who wants to jump in headfirst into this high growth industry and bring organization and efficiency to the office.
The ideal candidate comes from a start-up environment and will not only be organized and efficient but will help set the tone for our company culture.
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
Provide high-quality administrative support to our executive team (50%)
· Manage complex calendars with an understanding of business priorities
· Arrange internal/external meetings and coordinate company travel needs
· Expense report management
· Handle a full spectrum of personal and company details while maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
Manage overall office operations (50%)
· Manage relationships with outside vendors
· Greet and direct all visitors with enthusiasm, professionalism and courtesy
· Support the HR team with recruiting and personnel management, including on-boarding new team members
· Manage outsourced IT team and internal needs related to IT
· Account and expense management
· Special projects and errands as needed
· Assist and supervise with executing facility improvement projects, office moves, furniture modifications and setups
· Ensure implementation of office policies and procedures, including employee badges, key cards &parking cards
· Schedule staff meetings and oversee arrangements for meeting spaces
· Stocking office supplies/kitchen and organizing office
· Manage shipping and receiving for the office and retrieve, sort and distribute incoming mail
· Communicate with building management for any facilities needs
· Ad hoc project management and support as needed
· Assist in planning happy hours and company events
Bottom line, it’s a lot of organization skills mixed with hustle. We’re growing fast, so if you’ve ever been in a position like this before, you know there’s alot of opportunity to expand as opportunities arise
If you’re interested, send a cover letter (we’d love to hear about your exposure to cannabis and the industry in general, if any), resume and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
NorCal Cannabis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is dependent on experience
This is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Assistant. This position is in our San Francisco office.